The Unseen War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating your Character

3 posters

Go down

Creating your Character Empty Creating your Character

Post  The Unspeakable One Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:42 am

Any race is available to be chosen except for the yuuzhan vong.
There are no set classes.
Talents are picked at every even level. Feats every odd level. You can choose a feat at first level.
You start off picking 5 skills.
Base attack starts off at 1. At every other level it goes up 1. (Refer to "stay Classless" thread for further details)
Hit points are 25 plus Con modifier. Every level 1d8 plus Con modifier is added to hit points.
Attributes start at 10 with 3 points at every level to be distributed however you choose. If the race you chose has pluses and negatives, you include them as well.
Class bonus for each defense is 1.
Starting feats are weapon prof simple weapons, weapon prof blaster pistols and armor prof light. If your race has starting feats you can include them also.
Each will start with 1000 credits.
Each person may choose 2 languages they speak.
You may either start with a blaster pistol or a vibroblade.
Force sensitivity feat can not be selected. If your race has force sensitivity as a starting feat then you may begin with it.
Jedi is the only class that you will have to go by the book. Jedi is also not selectable at the beginning. It will be at a later date. To choose it, you would have to multiclass.
[left]

Last edited by The Unspeakable One on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
The Unspeakable One
The Unspeakable One
Admin

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Creating your Character Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Creating your Character Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Experience:
Creating your Character Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Creating your Character Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Fortitude Defense: 99

https://swtheunseenwar.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Creating your Character Empty Re: Creating your Character

Post  Vinx Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:45 am

what do we use for Base attack?

Vinx

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Creating your Character Left_bar_bleue25/25Creating your Character Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Experience:
Creating your Character Left_bar_bleue0/0Creating your Character Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Fortitude Defense:

Back to top Go down

Post  The Unspeakable One Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:04 am

It starts at 0 then goes up according to dexterity. I have it posted in the classless thread but I will post here as well. Thank you for bringing that out.
The Unspeakable One
The Unspeakable One
Admin

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballistic Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:53 pm

There are no defined classes. Talents will be picked every even level and feats every odd level. You are allowed to choose any as long as the prerequisites are met. All attributes will start at 10 with 3 points given every level to allocate in the attributes you choose. Putting your points into certain abilities will give you bonuses. Hit points start at 25 with 1d8 being rolled every level for hit points. Every 3 points in Constitution tho raises your die roll by 1d6. Base attack starts at 1. For every 2 points in Dexterity base attack is raised by 1. Every 4 points in Strength adds an extra die of damage. You begin with 5 skills. Every 2 points in Intelligence grants you another skill. Every 3 points in Wisdom grants 1 extra force power when force sensitivity is acquired. Every 3 points in Charisma grants you +5 favor to all you socialize with. These bonuses are in addition to the normal modifiers.

This is the info from the classless thread, I see a couple of things that I need answered. First does Base attack bonus start at 1 or at 0?

Second: Do we get to choose a feat to start off with other than the ones you gave us?

Third: Do we add a 1 d6 or a 1d8 to our hit points every level?

Some of these are contradicted between the two threads. Also I asked a question about how exactly the points system works when adding them to our attributes in the other thread. If you can answer these that would be great.

Ballistic

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Creating your Character Left_bar_bleue0/32Creating your Character Empty_bar_bleue  (0/32)
Experience:
Creating your Character Left_bar_bleue0/1000Creating your Character Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Fortitude Defense:

Back to top Go down

Post  The Unspeakable One Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:03 pm

Alright i clarified it all in the post. Earlier i added the changes in one but didnt have a chance to change them in the other. Thanks for pointing them out so i could fix them.
The Unspeakable One
The Unspeakable One
Admin

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum